Assistant Investment Strategist
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Provide asset allocation recommendations on global equities, global fixed income, alternative assets (commodities and REITs) and any asset class available through mutual fund products in Thailand.
- Write monthly and weekly reports and daily notes on global markets.
- Participate in fund conference calls and investment seminars to analyze product recommendations and provide product solutions for the team.
- Work closely with Investment Advisors to assess clients’ risk profiles and recommend investment opportunities on a timely basis.
Qualifications and education requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, finance, economics or related field.
- New graduates or 0 – 2 years of experience.
- A holder of CFA/CFP or currently the candidate would be an advantage.
- Outstanding analytical and logical thinking skills with intellectual curiosity. Technical analysis skills would be a plus.
- Experiences in asset allocation or investment-related fields would be an advantage.
- Passionate in investment and global markets.
- Good command of spoken and written English; excellent command of excel; familiar with Bloomberg would be a plus.
Apply for Investment Strategist: [email protected]